This is a blog about our experiences as relatively new wildlife carers. It's not a reference guide on how to look after animals, there's too much left unwritten in our posts for that and we don't always get it right.
Remember, wild animals belong in the wild, they don't belong to us!
Google
 

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weigh in day

Luck and Mogwai are due to be weighed again tonight.

They're both putting on weight and doing the things that you expect a growing possum to do, Lucky to a lesser extent because he's sick, but he's advancing none the less.

I've been showing Mogwai the aviary that he'll be moving into soon. He usually has a bit of a look around (aargh... he just jumped on my ankle and dug his claws in) then jumps on my shoulder or head before I take him back to his cage where all the food is.

Lucky is getting back to his old self again. He was up yesterday morning before I went to work, having a feed and grooming himself. Mogwai just climbed over the top of my laptop, and I'm sure he wants to make a drey in the back of my head. He really needs somewhere that he can get plenty of exercise oiujg[rnv [ (get off the keyboard Moggy).

No comments: